Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How it began:



Once upon a time there was a handsome young man named Kaleb. Kaleb was a super star athlete from Lone Peak High School and loved to play sports whenever he could. In his effort to get his sports fix and a desire to try new things, he found out about inner tube water polo. So he got a team together with a bunch of his friends. As the season started, being the good sport that he is, Kaleb offered to take the unwanted goalie position. The whistle blew and the game began. GOAL!!!! “Oh wait…” Kaleb thought, “that girl just scored on me.” (Here is where I come into the picture yep you guessed it I was that girl!) The whistle blew several times before Kaleb realized that, “wow she has an arm.” (Thank you Basketball! Lindsey wouldn't say this but she was a four year varsity player at Lone Peak...I love you Linds) Kaleb also noticed that I seemed to know all of his teammates. As the game went on we found ourselves talking while we floated around waiting for one of my teammates to throw me the ball so I could try and score. Soon into talking we realized that we had attended not only the same high school but the same junior high and elementary school. BIZARRE! After the game (which to his credit his team won) there was a team that had forfeited so they needed people to stay. In an attempt to not only procrastinate my homework but to talk to Kaleb more, I told he and Jo to stay and play the extra game with me. And they did…

1 comment:

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

I am so glad that you two met, I know believe in true love!! I love you both! And Lindsey, I could've never asked for a better women for my brother, and a better sister for me! I love you!