Sunday, November 15, 2009

Heaven sent us an angel!!!

On November 10, 2009 at 6:06pm Ethan Conrad Thompson joined our family weighing in at 8.8 pounds and 20 inches long. My little brother Jacob summed up how we feel about Ethan when he said "mom I have never felt so much joy". Ethan has made us happier then we ever thought possible. Now our favorite pass time is to lay next to him and breathe him in. We just can't get enough of him! I secretly love when he wakes up in the middle of the night so I can have an excuse to hold him again. We thank Heavenly Father everyday for letting us have him.
Daddy is teaching Ethan the Gospel.
Peekaboo
Naptime
"Just sayin my prayers mom"

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my you guys!!!! Sweet, sweet, sweet. He certainly looks like an angel. I love that you love to just "breathe him in", and that you like it when he wakes up at night. I love that feeling of just wanting to hold them. We are so happy for you guys. Give him a tight squeeze for me, and tell him that Aunt Heather loves him!

Kelly said...

Wowsers, I absolutely love the picture of Kaleb and the little one in the rocker. I remember many such wonderful times.
Kelly and I would lay on the bed and just smell our little babies with the baby lotion. We know what your going thru and we miss it. Smell some especially just for us.
Heath and Kelly

Kelly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that little boy! Thank you for getting an update for us. He is soooo PERFECT!
Nothing like a new little on to love, kiss, hold, smell, and cuddle with. I am officaly baby hungry... always have been but those little pic. make me baby Crazy! Wish I could just snap my finger and have one tucked in my arms! I want to book a flight out right now to come meet him.I could so take him off your hands while you both curl up and take a nap. We could put Heath on Cleaning duty... Ok I would share. Promice! It is only fair he knows his Favorite Aunt and Uncle. I hope you whipser often to him Anutie Kelly and Unke Heath love you! We must come up with a trip soon to come out. Until then tell Baby T. we love him and take care... rest, recover and eat Plenty of Treats! You have to Celebrate!

Staven, Ashlee, Gabe, Jathan said...

We love him what else is there to say~ Love that he is learning the gospel from daddy already...we love smelling little babies too. Sometimes we just want to eat little Gabers

Ashley said...

Lindsey he is an angel!! He is so darling, congrats!! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet him.