Monday, April 26, 2010

Picture Extravaganza

I have a little catching up to do. Life has been a little crazy for us for the last few months with school and work, but we are doing really well. Kaleb has changed gears so we are now looking at going to Dental school. Where? I have no idea. I started a risk and insurance consulting business and Ethan is working really hard on growing hair. The week before finals we went to Newport, CA with my family and had a blast! The beach was awesome and the waves were just right. Here are some pictures from the trip.













Lil gangsta

True love

Baby at the beach





Preparation for O-chem final



I caught him reading again. He is trying to study for his finals like his daddy.

The men are taking care of the yard



Passed out






















9 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Good luck with school and everything.

Marissa Mills said...

I just realized that we missed you guys when you came up for Newport, super bummer. Also dental school?!!! That sounds exciting, I will choose your school for you, UCLA. It is a great school, I know tons of dental students there, there are lots and lots of BYU grads that go there, over 300 days a year of sun, a beautiful campus, a reasonable price, and we are here. Keep the pictures coming- it looks like you guys are having fun

Kelly said...

OH its a Happy day! I LOVED the Post updates! Looks like Life is Great! Love the Dentist Idea. We were sitting around the table the other night saying we need a dentist in the family... Maizie said she would be one but we could use one a little sooner... WOW sounds like Fun! I'm sure Chicago has some Great dental schools... look into it! We could have our own little Thompson Town out here together! OH we Need you! Can you enroll and start summer semeter..?

The trip looks like a Blast! Little Ethan is a Doll! His Aunt Kelly is having Major Baby Ethan Cravings! I sould nibble on him!

I loved the yard work photo... I think I have a couple photos just like that with Heath and the Kids! Love it!

We love you 3... Happy to see all the fun you are having! Good Luck with the finals and look into schools out here!

Jane Ann Fosson said...

SO CUTE! You three look so amazing and so happy. I can't believe how big he is getting! Someday, you'll have to teach me how to curl my hair as cute as yours--it's actually long enough to hold a curl! What fun-this post made my day. Love you!

Jane Ann Fosson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

Oh so cute!! I love your little family!!

Kristin said...

How fun to go on a trip with your family! I'm sure everyone just eats Ethan up. :) Let's play soon!

Heather said...

Hey- I totally missed that you had updated. Looking good! Your trip looked like a blast. You guys are a great looking Family! We love you!

Karlie Ann Ady said...

Your baby is getting so big! I loved the photos they are so cute! I am totally impressed with your fam!