Friday, August 28, 2009

Preparing for approaching Parenthood!!

As parenthood approaches Kaleb and I are doing everything that we can to prepare. Thanks to the tremendous kindness of so many our little guy is going to have a home full of warmth, love, food, the gospel, music and everything else that he needs.

I'm a workin on the wardrobe...

This i going to be my special rocking chair...so comfy!!!!

As a future mom and a future dad we realize that certain things change. (Ha ha understatement) So we are doing certain things as much as possible before our chance to do them becomes less and less:
-Staying up late
-Going to parties
-Taking naps together
-Sleeping in
-Going to the Temple
-Sitting next to each other at church
-etc.
-If you have any recommendations please tell us

Kaleb and his buddies playing in the dirt again

4 comments:

Ashley said...

All of those reasons you mentioned about what you were cherishing before you lose them-thats exactly why we are not ready. I know I'm selfish but I'm not ready to give up my sleep yet. :) You guys are going to be great parents and I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Kelly said...

Oh you guys are going to be the BEST Mom and Dad! Nothing better than a new little one to love kiss and hold. Its yours to teach love and raise. I just wish I was going to be close enough to come take my turn holding him. Could you turn the blog on often.. dance to our musuc, show him our photos.. tell him all about his Favorite aunt and uncle. We will try to work in a trip soon to come see him... you now we have a room The Honeymoon suite calling your name. Here in Sunny Florida open until November 1st or Chicago Open Nov. 3rd.
Good Lind. You are in our Thoughts and Prayers. You will love being Mom nothing compares to it!
xoxoxox

Kelly said...

Opps... I made a few errors as always but I ment to say GOOD LUCK!
love you!

Jane Ann Fosson said...

You guys are so cute! No worries, I don't wear spandex when I bike. I am so excited to meet your little guy! Have you decided on a name yet? You guys are going to be SUCH good parents. I'm so glad to have you as an example. Good lucks for the last couple of weeks of your life without kids!