Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacations of a lifetime!!

So far the summer has been full of fun and adventure. We have been in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington D.C., Arizona, and I am sure we passed through more I just forgot. I don't know quite how to describe our experience with words so I will let our pictures tell you about it. Hang on to your chair we have a lot of pictures to show ya.

The picture are actually in the wrong order. Sorry!













Ohio Pile!!




My old Elementary School!
The little park next to my old house!!




Two dudes washin grandma's car



























4 comments:

Katry Redd said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast. I love seeing your cute little pregnant belly. Super cute!

Katry Redd said...

That was actually from me. Loves, Heather :)

Kelly said...

Wow, what an amazing trip.
You guys look awesome!
Can't wait to be with you soon in Idaho. Heath and I are going to take you and Kaleb in the 2 on 2 bball competition!!!

Marissa Mills said...

thanks for posting about the trip. It looks like it was a big party, the Thompson's meet the Pfluegars, meet back east, etc
Linds you are so beautiful