Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank you St. Valentine!!

Thanks to Kaleb I love Valentines Day! I don't mean to say that I didn't like it before because I did love it. But it was because you got to make cool boxes and take treats to your loved ones. Now I love it because my sweet husband and I get to enjoy family, food, and celebrate our love!!! This last Valentines day we went to Buca de Bepos and a concert with the family. It was unforgettable!
YUMMY
Wow that man is attractive!!
This was at the play we went to the night before with my fam and Kaleb's mom, dad, and grandma.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF LOVE! What a great night! Wish we could have been with you!
Love to see you bloggen!

Kelly said...

I AM - WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO! WHAT HAPPY TIMES! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING OK LINDS...K YOU BETTER TAKE GOOOOOOOOD CARE OF HER! MCKINNLEY CAN'T WAIT TO BABYSIT! SHE HAS SOME MAD BABYSITTING SKILLS! YOU WILL HAVE TO BLOG AS YOUR BELLY GETS BIG! WE LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXO

Ashley said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! I am excited though because nwo we can keep up with you. How are things?